Thursday, April 15, 2010

And away we go!

So as a result of my exciting and inspiring trip to MOCCA I have decided I might just attempt to do a lil comic of my own, Alas, I really have no idea how to go about doing this so any advice would be welcome! LOL!

I've started building up a little story around that Gryff girl I keep doodling, since she keeps popping up whenever I take time to draw. Last night I tried working out some designs for her griffin pal (who may or may not be named Duncan) I think I like the last couple ones the best so far, smoother lines and simpler shapes...what do y'all think?







2 comments:

PHIL said...

Looking good Bergz!! I can't wait to see some color treatments.

Anonymous said...

Looking good, Lauren! If you have any questions about comic book storytelling, feel free to send them my way. I suggest starting with a short mini-comic, then progressing to a longer format. The character designs look great! Think about a setting in which they might interact. I had a great time with you all at MoCCA!